A little spring cleaning! All gear is in great shape. Original boxes included. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in more details.
Posts Categorized: Announcements
Several new photos have been recently posted across multiple galleries. They include Basketball, Fine Arts, Events, Swimming and Diving, and Wrestling (and probably a few more). Browse to http://brianography.com and look under the Wesleyan drop-down menu to find things organized by category. Merry Christmas to all!
I need help your help! I need help deciding which photos to feature on my home page slide show. For some reason, this is a hard job for me, so I want to solicit your help. In return, if your suggestion is chosen and featured, I will provide a free 8×10 print and a full resolution download of an image of your choice (doesn’t have to be the one you nominate).
WHAT? Help me find 10 great images to represent my work on my home page
WHO? The extended Wesleyan family (see rules below)
WHEN? Today through Saturday, February 22
HOW? Send me an email with the word CONTEST in the subject line and the URL to the image on my website in the body of the message along with the filename of the image you are nominating
WHAT DO I GET? An 8×10 print and a full resolution electronic download of an image of your choice
- The contest is open to all current and former Wesleyan students, Wesleyan employees, or an immediate member of a Wesleyan student or employee’s family
- The nomination needs to be a single horizontal image or two vertical images that would compliment each other
- The images needs to come from anywhere under the Wesleyan category of my website (http://galleries.brianography.com/wesleyan) – the nominations can be people, action, plays, etc.
- Nominations must be made via email to email@example.com and must include the file name (shown below the preview image on the right side of the galleries)
- This contest is void where prohibited by law
- The winners will be notified via email
<Click the Links Below to View the Galleries>
On July 1st, the newly renovated BRIANOGRAPHY site will be officially launched. In partnership with Creative Soda, the site has been overhauled to provide a more clean and consistent user experience. Some of the new features include common menus across the primary website, the gallery site, and the blog, a quick way to view Wesleyan photos by category with a dedicated top level menu, and payment integration built into the website under the Services sections so you can make session fee deposits and other types of payments directly from the website with any major credit card.
In addition, there is a new contact form, new social networking icons and integration, and a direct connection to Skype.
And, a big increase in speed!
Check it out and be sure to send me any feedback.